Monday, June 15, 2009

Day 6, according to Maddy

Maddy has been counting down the days we have left until Garrett comes home. She is very quick to tell anyone who asks that Garrett is at camp for 11 days, but we're on day 6 now. She misses her brother, but we have been having some great Mommy & Me time.

Maddy and I spent our Sunday swimming at the Country Club with Kayla, Skylar, and Taylee. Ghee & Papa joined us for lunch, and Momma, Mindy, and Adel joined us for a nice long visit, too. Maddy loved swimming with Adel, and there were very few fights between the girls. I got my work out treading water at the diving board to catch Maddy and swimming Maddy across the pool on my back. If only we had a pool at home. I'd be in great shape!

When we got home from the Country Club, we spent a very relaxing evening in the back yard. Maddy helped Kevin water his garden. I love summer nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment