
Garrett and Maddy have taken swimming lessons four days a week. It has been an amazing experience. They both went from being scared of the deep end to jumping off the diving board and swimming to the shallow end.

We have also been getting ready for camp. It is 12:16AM, and we are leaving tomorrow morning. We will spend the night outside of Utica to make the drive to line up outside of the camp gates shorter. I am finished packing (except for Maddy's sheets that Jasper decided to mark for her, which are currently in the dryer). We will be loading up the car in the morning. I have butterflies in my stomach already! I know they will have a great time, but this is such a bittersweet feeling for me. I am the first of my camp friends to have camp-age children. It is an awesome feeling to be able to share and compare camp experiences with Garrett and Maddy. I will miss them so much, but I can't wait to hear about all of the fun they are having.


I remember those feelings oh so well:) The experience they come away with is soooo well worth the butterflies and tugs at our hearts!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog I'm gonna have to do one now lol Tell garrett and maddy I hope they have sooooo much fun and we will miss them and they can write me a letter while they are gone too 7219 terrebonne drive lake charles la 70605
ReplyDeleteSo adorable. Your kids look so much like you and your husband.
ReplyDelete