Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Here we go again...for reals this time!

Well, I haven't done such a great job with my "new beginning", have I? LOL Life - how it gets in the way. Garrett and Maddy had a great time at camp. While they were gone, I went on two amazing trips. The first was to Georgia and North Carolina with two of my best friends, Andrea and Meagen. We had a blast!

The second trip was a work trip to Colorado. However, not only was the work trip itself fun, but I got see Meagen again. While in Denver, Eclipse came out in theatres and I went to the midnight premier with Meagen and her friends.

Maddy came home from camp inbetween my two trips and we picked Garrett up just a few days after my return from Denver. Once everyone was home, the Desadier family took our first family vacation. We went to South Padre, TX. Everyone made it except for Mindy and her SO, Adel. They missed a relaxing weekend!

By the time we got home from S. Padre, we were in full "back to school" mode. This school year has been great so far for both kiddos. I have a great class...but it's huge. I'm up to 30 in two classes and 28 in another. It keeps life fun. ;)

As a family, we've had a wonderful fall. Maddy had a fun 7th birthday at the Children's Museum. She and her friends had a blast.
Halloween was fun. Kevin carved jack-o-lanterns with the kiddos and we went trick-or-treating with with Kayla and her girls. Mom came along for the ride.

I am going to aim for updating once a month from now on. If you are a subscriber to my blog, you should get an e-mail notifying you of my udpates. So...if you don't get an e-mail once a month, send me an e-mail and kick my hiney for not updating! This is something I really want to do, but I need a push to keep it up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment